Yeah! The best part of the holiday season is the songs (and my grandma’s pecan balls) and today I’m adding the tenth song to my Christmas playlist. Song Ten: Cold December Night by Michael Buble
If this song doesn’t make you want to snuggle up to your significant other, I can only guess your significant other is probably smelly. If you don’t have a significant other, this song is the perfect dedication to your crush. It’s flirty and earnest and catchy and has tons of Christmas spirit.
To recap my list so far:
1. Christmas is Starting Now,Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
2. Feliz Navidad, Jose Feliciano
3. Gotta be Good, Chris Isaak
4. It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas, Harry Connick, Jr.
6. Angels We Have Heard on High, Vanessa Williams
7. Do You Hear What I Hear, Vanessa Williams
9. Someday at Christmas, Stevie Wonder
10. Cold December Night, Michael Buble